Don't forget to do your timesheet!
Dear CEO Team Members,
As we are approaching the cold and flu season, we wanted to send a reminder about CEO’s COVID protocols. Unfortunately, we are seeing an increase in positive COVID cases across the agency and want to remind everyone of our current COVID protocols.
- If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms, please take a home COVID test.
- If you test negative, please contact your supervisor to notify them if you are not well enough to report to work and will need to take a sick day.
- If you test positive for COVID please notify your supervisor and email a picture of your positive home COVID results to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A member of the HR team will be in contact with you to verify your quarantine dates and eligibility for COVID pay. Mask wearing upon return is not a requirement.
As a general reminder if you are not feeling well enough to report to work due to general illness, please notify your supervisor to utilize a sick day. Please note that although masks are not a requirement at this time, please exercise judgement, and if you believe you may have had a potential exposure, we encourage you to wear a mask.
Please reach out with any questions and stay healthy and safe.
We are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of a former employee, Brian Delaney, over the weekend. Brian was a long-time employee in CEO’s Facilities Department and a wonderful friend and teammate to many. Brian worked for thirteen years in Facilities and took great pride in helping to support CEO’s operations, he was always willing to lend a hand, and was often a mentor to new hires in the department.
Services for Brian will be held at the Brendese Funeral Home on 133 Broad Street in Waterford, NY on Friday, September 29th. Calling hours are from 3pm-5pm, services at 5pm. Our thoughts are with Brian’s family and friends during this heartbreaking time.
As of September 25, 2023, residential households in the U.S. can order one set of #4 free at-home tests from USPS.com again. Here’s what you need to know about your order:
- Limit of one order per residential address
- One order includes #4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests (COVIDTests.gov has more details about at-home tests, including extended shelf life and updated expiration dates)
- Orders will ship free starting the week of October 2, 2023
Do you ever ask yourself, "What If..." in your community? Apply for a "What if..." Mini Grant and make it happen! Sign up for an info session today! Call Leslie Cheu with the Troy Savings Bank Charitable Foundation at 518-720-0006 to discuss your idea. If the idea is...
Dear CEO Team members, With the beginning of the new school year just starting, and fall approaching, we wanted to send out a reminder about our dress code to everyone. The policy is below. Even though it still feels like summer, fall will be here shortly, and we...
Help us wish a Happy Birthday to all the staff members with September birthdates! Staff Member Location Birthday Eileen Sullivan RFRC September 1 James Thurber HFFRC September 1 Sue Rosa Admin September 5 Aimee Salecker CRC September 5 Melody White HFFRC September 7...
As you are all aware, we are supporting a community effort to save the Burdett Birthing Center from closing. St. Peter’s Health Partners (SPHP) has hired a company to conduct a community equity Impact Study to help inform the decision that will be made by NYS...
As Rensselaer County’s Community Action Agency, CEO has joined the many already vocal community leaders in expressing our deep concern about the closure of Burdett Birthing Center and what that will mean for the future of this community. Burdett Birthing Center is the...
As you are aware, over the last several months, we have embarked on a very important Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) journey to create CEO’s DEIB statement. Fundamentally, our agency’s pledge to advance diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging...