New Local Expense form on Fiscal Page!
Program Operations is happy to announce a few new and returning programs/projects.
- Baby Bundles
- Backpacks 2022
Interested families and staff can learn more by visiting DaVania in the CRC Courtyard tomorrow August 4th from 11am-2pm.
CEO is collaborating with the NYS Department of Children and Families as a part of the Birth to 5 initiative to support families that are expecting a child or have a child under 12 months. See the “What’s in Your Bag” document for a list of informational materials included. In additional to what’s listed, each bag includes a silicone bib, fun crayon, and baby feeding set. We are distributing “Baby Bundles” to eligible families directly as well as working with local community partners.
Eligibility is as follows:
- Families must be pregnant or have a child under 12 months
- Families must be from Rensselaer or a surrounding county (Albany, Schenectady, Saratoga)
- Intake form (including self-declared income information)
- Survey (initial, 2 month follow-up, 4 month follow-up)
- Photo release with photo (optional)
Please utilize the attached referral form for eligible families. If your program is interested in handing out bags directly, please reach out for more information on partnering.
In addition to Baby Bundles, CEO will be distributing a limited number of backpacks for the 2022-2023 school year through our CARES Specialist, DaVania Mitchell. We anticipate distributing between 50-100 backpacks to eligible customers, with official intakes starting Monday August 8th.
Eligibility is as follows:
- Families must have participated in a CEO program within the last 12 months (Food Pantry, WIC, Head Start, Weatherization, etc.)
- Students must be heading into Kindergarden-6th grade.
Required paperwork (must be provided in full to receive backpacks):
- Intake Form
- Proof of Income (month worth of paystubs, SSI letter, TANF award letter etc.)
All backpacks include a limited number of supplies.
Due to the continuing concerns surrounding Covid-19, intakes will be done primarily through phone and email. Pick-ups must be scheduled or align with pre-planned pick-up times. Families can call DaVania at ext. 302 or email to email@example.com
These services are available while supplies last and staff will be notified once the programs are no longer accepting applications.
The IT Department is aware of a growing number of phishing attempts being made against our agency. We’re asking that staff remain vigilant when reviewing both internal and external email. Keep the following tips in mind:
- Be suspicious of emails coming from CEO staff that are not from @ceoempowers.org emails.
- Always look at the “From” line on your incoming emails to confirm where an email is coming from, and be suspicious of unexpected vendor or software emails.
- If an email comes from an internal email address (@ceoempowers.org) but has a link, request, or an attachment that seems suspicious or is not something you were anticipating, do not open the link or attachment, and alert IT.
- Follow up with staff via phone if you are receiving an unexpected request, attachment, or link.
- Similarly, be suspicious of unusual requests from partners or other community members, and confirm requests via phone.
Thank you for your help!
Help us wish a Happy Birthday to all the staff members with August birthdates!
|Moe Moe Swe Ong||RFRC||August 1|
|Courtney Caralla||Troy CSD||August 2|
|Mark DeChiro||UTC||August 3|
|Meghan Carknard||CRC||August 7|
|Tileisha Joseph||LFRC||August 10|
|Penny Holmes||Administration||August 11|
|Oluwatomilayo Olapeju Desalu||CRC||August 17|
|Sara Goodwin-Tague||Administration||August 17|
|Penny Bashford||CRC||August 20|
|Paula Geren||HFFRC||August 23|
|Martha Lopez||Administration||August 24|
|Tia Nunziato||ECS||August 25|
CEO prides itself on the professional atmosphere it maintains and the positive image that employees present as representatives of the agency. We currently have a dress code following casual guidelines to be worn on each business day. Offering everyone this opportunity...
This is a reminder to All Staff to install the new CEO Signature when you get a chance. Older versions of the signature should be replaced in the next week or so, if you have not done so already. Likewise, to ensure consistency, please do not customize the CEO...
Help us wish a Happy Birthday to all the staff members with July birthdates! Staff Member Location Birthday Jennifer Baisley ECS July 1 Nancy Uber Administration July 2 Richelle Franklin LFRC July 3 Jocelyn Ryan ECS July 4 Quamialla Simmons Troy CSD School 12 July 4...
Check out these great shirts the Rensselaer FRC staff made to celebrate FriYAYs!
We are excited to announce that beginning today, Tuesday June 14th, we will have items for staff that are grown and produced by NY State farms through the Nourish NY program. Each week through August 23rd, on Tuesday afternoons, staff can stop by a designated...
We are so excited to announce that Saratoga Performing Arts Center (SPAC) has partnered with CEO to offer free tickets to four summer performances to our staff and customers. In addition to the tickets, SPAC will also be providing meals for participants FREE of...