General Administrative Training
Zoom is an easy, reliable cloud platform for video, voice, content sharing and chat runs across mobile devices, desktops, telephones and room systems. CEO has a number of Zoom accounts. Ask your supervisor if you are looking to host a Zoom meeting, or simply sign on and create a free account if you are participating.
The zoom website (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us) has a variety of how-to videos on topics relating to:
- Live Training
- Join a Meeting
- Record a Meeting
- Joining & Configuring Audio & Video
- Scheduling a Meeting with Zoom (website)
- Scheduling a Meeting with Outlook
- Scheduling a meeting with Google Calendar
- Sharing your Screen
- Meeting Controls
Zoom’s YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/ZoomMeetings
NYSCAA, New York State Community Action Association has a NYSCAA learn portal that has great videos on:
- Community Action: An Overview
- Community Action: Our History, Our Narrative
- ROMA: In this course, NYSCAA’s CEO Jackie Orr begins with a brief overview of ROMA, followed by a discussion about mission statement – a key component when discussing the ROMA cycle. The course then delves into each phase of the ROMA cycle; Assessment, Planning, Implementation, Achievement of Results, and Evaluation.
- ACES Learning Community
- and more!
MHANYS- Mental Health Association in New York State, Inc.
A variety of trainings on mental health issues are available through the MHANYS website.
Early Childhood Services
CAP60 is a web-based case management software that captures customer contact, demographic, and eligibility information within a searchable database.
Once a customer or household profile is created, program staff are able to create program specific cases that record services, referrals, and case notes.
The data input into CAP60 is used to meet agency and funding source data and documentation requirements; allowing staff to pull reports and audit program work. Having accurate and comprehensive data is necessary in the journey to fulfill our mission here at CEO.
The programs at CEO that currently use this database include our Food Pantry, CEO CARES, Foster Grandparent Program, and Weatherization. In addition to capturing customer data; CAP60 also features an auto dialer and tracking for Intern/Volunteer engagement.
- CAP60 Offers a variety of training videos including:
- Adding services to an existing case
- How to search for clients
- Updating family information and income
Learning Genie is an app for ECE educators and family service workers for Distant Learning and Family Engagement including tracking in-kind.
Learning Genie Staff Training
Access Password: ceo2020!
Notes: The first 10 mins are the introduction. The actual training started at around minute 12.
Family Engagement Module
- A Pre-Recorded Staff Training on Family Engagement
- Family Engagement handbook for staff: iPAD version, web version, android version
- Help Center (click on the Family Engagement tab) or Youtube Channel library with short tutorial videos for particular features.